Gayle Stallings, CAI, BAS
Benefit Auction Consultant
Ready for FRESH ideas to up your fundraising event? Maybe you’re starting from scratch and want to use best practices for your most successful event? Join me, FUNauctions’ Benefit Auction Specialist, Gayle Stallings, CAI, BAS on September 19 in San Antonio and in Austin on Thursday, September 21 for “Maximizing ROI at Your Benefit Auction” with Greater Giving’s Aimee Haworth and Stephanie Martin.
Together we’ll discuss:
• Which part of your fundraiser brings in the most money.
• Tips for drastically increasing your live auction revenue.
• Revenue enhancers beyond the raffle.
• Strategies to refresh your silent auction.
• Best practices for check in and check out.
TWO TEXAS LOCATIONS!
Tuesday, September 19 | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: The Witte Museum-Memorial Auditorium
3801 Broadway St., San Antonio, TX 78209.
Thursday, September 21 | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Norris Conference Center
2525 W. Anderson Lane, Suite 365 Austin, Texas 78757
#FUNdraisingideas #charityfundraisers #maximizingROI #FUNdraisingideas #charityfundraisers.